School Life Club (学園生活部 Gakuen Seikatsu-bu?), also known as "School Living Club" or "Campus Life Club", was Megurigaoka Private High School's last known club that was formed shortly after the outbreak occurred with Yuuri Wakasa as their president, and Megumi Sakura being their staff adviser. The club has hosted and participated in many club activities such as a sport's carnival and a club outing to the mall. During off times the members would do garden work, cleaning, cooking, patrols (around the area), play games, study, and generally live in the school.
School Life Club Articles
- We encourage the spirit of self-governing independence by camping at school, as well as socializing with various after-school clubs... uh, which we can't -oy from -ular -ses
- School Living Club members not only attend classes but live their whole lives at school, so as to... As to... As to grow closer to the school's many departments, and with them... Foster self-governance and independence, and set an example for all to follow.
- When we borrow tools, we must return the favor.
- Do not move around by yourself at night. You must move with at least one other person at any given time.
- Members will always help and support one another, and have a fun school life!
- Members must diligently participate in school activity