Otome Arisugawa is a student of Starlight Academy, she then becomes one of the main characters in her debut episode. She has a pop personality by her Aikatsu! cards.
A bubbly girl who's in a different class from Ichigo. Debut in the second wave of arcade cards. Her favorite brand is Happy Rainbow.
In Season 2 of Aikatsu!, Otome wins Starlight Queen Cup and become Starlight Queen after Mizuki. Her unit also become the best Unit in Starlight Academy.
Otome has ginger hair and vermilion eyes. Her hair is tied into two buns (chignon), which have an appearance similar to drills. She is only depicted wearing a Starlight Academy uniform.
She admires cute things and is often spouting catchphrases such as "Love you" and "Peko-Pekorin". She is a student of Starlight Academy and the idol for the popcorn company "Pop'n Popcorn". Like Ichigo, she is veary carefree and has a emende love for cute things, such as kittens and rainbows. She is always working very hard, as when something comes up, she will train for it for at least a year in advance. It was thought that she has a crush on Suzukawa, but it was his necklace she fell in love with. Even though Otome is a bit of a klutz like Ichigo, she fears that she will make a mistake during the real thing. Otome is very hard worker and performs shows with all her heart.
Arisugawa (有栖川?) is one of Imperial prince's families surname.
Otome (おとめ?) is written in hiragana so it's hard to find the true meaning, but the most often translation is the kanji 乙女, which means young lady or maiden.
- Her birthday is on May 5
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her blood type is B.
- Favorite foods: Popcorn, Hamburger, Spaghetti, Pudding, Ice cream, etc.
- Disliked foods: Green Peas
- Her aura is composed of sweets and fruits.
- Her favorite Color is Yellow
- Otome is one of the four "Mysterious Idols" from the opening.
- Otome is also one of the five shadowed girls in Episode 1 when Aoi describes Starlight Academy to Ichigo, together with Yurika Todo. Others are Sakura Kitaoji and Kaede Ichinose together with Ran.
- She looks like Alice Yotsuba from Dokidoki! Pretty Cure, since they both share the following similarities:
- Both have two buns at their hairs.
- Themed as yellow.
- Represent club suit in cards (Pop type symbolized with clubs).
- Otome's seiyuu, Tomoyo Kurosawa, also sings Doki Doki! Pretty Cure's opening theme.
- Otome is the second person to have two Premium rare coords.