|“||Get your happiness!||„|
|~ Love Momozono|
Love has short, hazel colored hair and pink eyes. She wears her hair up in two pigtails, held up by pink scrunchies. As a civilian, she is often seen wearing a light pink sleeve-less jacket with a pale pink long sleeve shirt underneeth, matching shoes with dark pink socks, blue shorts and a brown belt on top. When she is practicing her dancing, she is seen wearing a pink sweat jacket with white sections on the side with a popped collar. The cuffs and edge of the jacket have matching stripped pink and white patterns. She wears a light pink shirt underneath with a darker pink collar. Her sweat pants match her top and she wears pink and white sneakers. As Cure Peach, her hair becomes longer and turns to a light blonde, which is worn up into two pigtails, held up by two heart-shaped scrunchies. Love has a pair of pink heart shaped earings that hang upside down from her ears and a pink choker. On her wrists, she wears light pink and pink wristbands with little bows. She wears a white and pink dress with poofy short sleeves. Her skirt has a top layer of frilly pink with layers of white underneath it and small pink bows on each side, on top of it. She wears the Fresh Pretty Cure clover on the left side of her shirt. On the other side of her hip hangs her Linkrun. She wears thigh high black dark pink socks and a pair of pink knee high boots.
Love is a hyperactive, sympathetic and emotional girl, who tries her best at matchmaking but often fails. She adores dancing and is a big fan of the dancing unit "Trinity". She also dislikes studying and sports, except for dancing. Despite caring for people around her and being very passionate, Love has a very short temper and is easily hurt and angered.
Love Sunshine - Cure Peach uses her fingers to form a heart, in which the empty space inside begins glowing pink. Then, a pink energy blast shaped like a heart spreads to hit the enemy, purifying it.
Love Sunshine Fresh - Cure Peach holds her Peach Rod, recites the first half of the incantation, and presses the buttons on her the rod. The adornment glows and she swings the rod while reciting the second half of the incantation. She traces a heart with the rod, that heart fills with energy, and she thrusts the rod, sending the heart to her target. As she spins the rod around, the enemy becomes purified in a pink heart-shaped bubble.
- Love is the first Cure to have her given name in katakana.
- Cure Peach has a habit of making a handsign with her thumb, index finger, and pinky finger out. It is believed that is her trademark move. In sign language, this position of her hand means "I love you", which corresponds with her name and her power of love.
- Cure Peach is the only lead Cure who has blonde hair.
- Love dislikes carrots.
- Cure Peach, Cure Berry, and Cure Pine make a guest appearence in Maria Holic episode 12 as new enemies for Kanako.
- For the Pretty Cure All Stars DX3 Movie Character Polls held by Toei Animation, Cure Peach appeared in the following rankings:
- 8th in "The Pretty Cure you want to team up with most"
- 8th in "The Pretty Cure you want to bake with most"
- In the Pretty Cure All Stars Suite Flower Card Collection, Love is represented by the African daisy, which symbolizes a bright and forward-looking personality in the Language of Flowers.
- Cure Peach has the same boot design as Cure Beat.
- She is the second Cure with a confirmed blood type. Her blood type is AB.
- She is the first Cure with a confirmed height. She is 159 cm tall.
- Her mother's voice actress voiced Momoko Hanasaki, also known as Wedding Peach, from the Magical Girl-series Wedding Peach.
- She and Setsuna are the only pair of Cures to be (adopted) sisters.
- Though, her school grades are unknown, she is portrayed like many other lead Cures as clumsy. She is described as the clumsiest Fresh! Cure by her teammates in Episode 32. *In Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2: Kibou no Hikari - Rainbow Jewel o Mamore!, all lead Cures do have similar clumsiness with similar consequences.
- Cure Peach and Cure Heart are the only lead Cures to have blond hair, and both are represented by the Heart Club and the Love.
- Cure Peach's and Cure Melody's ending poses are similar to Sailor Moon's from Sailor Moon.
- Cure Peach is one of the nine Cures not to have their Cure hair color matching their theme colour. She has blonde hair whilst her theme color is pink.
- Cure Peach is the first lead cure that her hair has blond color.
- Love will appear as Cure Peach to give the 10th anniversary congratulatory message at the beginning of episode 18 of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!