| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Lady Campanula Tottington is the tritagonist of the 2005 stop-motion animated movie Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
She is voiced by Helena Bonham Carter.
Her family is revealed to have held an annual Giant Vegetable competition for over 517 years. In the film, she offers Wallace and Gromit to fix her terrible problem with rabbits. Wallace then sucks the bunnies in the Anti Pesto Van. Then she finds the Were-Rabbit, a monster who she befriends due to her revealing that the Were-Rabbit's secret identity is Wallace.
She wears a Purple dress with a daisy flower on it, a daisy flower necklace, yellow earrings, white opera gloves, and a daisy flower on her red hair, She has red hair, blue eyeshadow, with black eyelashes, and red lips.
- She has no tolerance for animal cruelty.
- She has a secret crush on Wallace.
- Lady Campanula Tottington is the only Love Interest of Wallace, Who speaks with a Received Pronunciation, While Wendolene Ramsbottom from Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave, Who speaks with a Northern English Accent.
- Although she plays a hero, her voice artist Helena Bonham Carter also played Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films alongside Ralph Fiennes who played the film series' main antagonist and also the main antagonist .
- Her nickname, "Totty," is a British slang term for an attractive woman--particularly a woman of the upper-class.