|~ Kane's first words|
|~ Kane to an employer in a restaurant when Daniel Bryan vomits on Dr. Shelby|
Kane is the brother of The Undertaker and an current wrestler in WWE. He was known to be the son of Paul Bearer, he can summon fire and he can lose his temper if someone hit him.
In 1997, Kane cannot talk during the pay-per-view match, but in 1998 and the 2000s of live-action wrestling, Kane can talk. He can do good things by helping his brother from major dangers and protect his team for the good of WWE Universe. He later becomes a on and off hero, ends up to do some good things like helping the Mystery Inc. to defeat Ghost Bear in Scooby Doo! Wrestlemania Mystery, then he congratulates Scooby and Shaggy and renounces his villainous ways.
- Accepted by his brother who was been rescued from some wrestlers
- Along with his brother, he helped the cops and fans to preserve arrested the crime
- Saved his brother from John Hendereich and a young Snitsky
- Saved his brother from Chris Jericho and Big Show
- Saved his brother and his friend The Rock
- Along with his brother he paid his respect to his late father Paul Bearer
- Apologized to his brother for his betrayal
- Along with Daniel Bryan, he helped his brother to prevent The Shield from entering in the Wrestling Ring
- Protected his brother from being hurt by Brock Lesnar
- Along with his brother The Undertaker, he defeated Braun Strowman and Luke Harper, both he and The Undertaker work together to take down Luke and Braun.
- Helped by his brother, he defeated Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper and the Wyatt Family, he and his brother work together to take down the Wyatt Family.