John Jackson Parr (also known as Jack-Jack) is a supporting character from Pixar's The Incredibles and a major character in it's sequel Incredibles 2. He is the infant son of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl. He gained his super powers during the events of the short Jack-Jack Attack. He is the Sixth Ranger of the Five-Man Band.
Powers and Abilities
Molecular Manipulation: More than simply shape-shifting, Jack-Jack can control his molecular make up entirely allowing him to turn into non-organic elements. It's unknown if he can effect more than just himself with this ability.
- Metal Mimicry: Jack-Jack can turn his entire body into dense, heavy metal.
- Bulletproof: Edna stated that his supersuit is bulletproof but due transforming into metal he can become bulletproof.
- Fire Mimicry: Jack-Jack can burst into flames that don't harm him. On occasion, the igniting process has been shown to create a large fireball around him.
- Fireproof: Edna stated that his supersuit can withstand over 1000 degrees, but since he can turn into fire, he's completely immune.
- Intangibility: Jack-Jack can also pass through solid objects as if they were not there.
- Demon Form: Jack-Jack can turn into a small demon-like creature, which exihibits increased physical strength and speed. Demon Jack-Jack is also very agressive and violent.
- Combustion Demon:Jack-Jack can combine his demon form with his fire mimicry.
- Shape-shifting: Jack-Jack can mimic the appearance of other people at will.
- Size Manipulation: He has been seen growing to many times his original size.
- Levitation: Jack-Jack can lift himself into the air with his mind. It is unknown at this time if this power is self-propelled flight or if he is telekinetic.
- Phasing: Jack-Jack can phase through solid objects with no effort at all.
- Self-Duplication: He can produce multiple clones of himself without apparent repercussion.
- Wall Crawling: Jack-Jack can climb on walls or ceilings, and even sit on them as if it was completely normal.
- Dimensional Travel: Jack-Jack can travel between a seperate dimension at will. He can normally interact with the normal world through sound alone while in this state.
- Superhuman Strength and Durability: He has been seen engaging in physical combat with a racoon, throwing lawn chairs, and breaking wooden bars, showing a considerable degree of heightened strength and durability.
- Telekinesis: Jack-Jack can lift and manipulate various objects using his mind.
- Electrokinesis: Jack-Jack can generate bursts of electricity, although its only been shown briefly.
- Teleportation: Jack-Jack can warp himself instantly, with an unknown maximum range.
- Laser Vision: He can fire needle thin lasers from his eyes. While the lasers can easily burn through thin objects, they have trouble piercing thicker walls, and they can be relfected by mirrors.
- Reality Warping: Jack-Jack was briefly shown to be able to warp the reality around him, though its control is unknown.