If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Glenn Quagmire (born Glenn Quagglechek) is a character in Family Guy and is the sex-crazed, perverted neighbor of the Griffins. Quagmire is a former ensign of the U.S. Navy, where he met Peter Griffin. In Meet the Quagmires, it is established that he already knew Peter and his future wife Lois Pewterschmidt. He currently works as an airline pilot.
Quagmire is roughly 5'8" tall in Blind Ambition and 61 years old according to his driver's license in FOX-y Lady. He explains that he makes himself look younger by consuming carrots. Glenn currently resides at 29 Spooner Street, Quahog, Rhode Island.
His catchphrase "Giggity" has been used many times in popular culture since the beginning of the show in 1999, such as the January 4, 2011 episode of Around the Horn.
Despite his misognystic personality, he has shown some pleasant deeds.
- Blind Ambition - Saved a girl from getting a heart attack, even though he didn't know what CPR meant.
- Airport '07 - Saved an entire plane's crew and passengers after Peter's Plan to have Glenn regain his job backfired.
- Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q. - Killed Jeffery Fecalman to save his sister.
- He helped Meg Griffin defeat Michael Pulaski.
- In "Brian the Closer", Quagmire gives Brian Griffin the number of his dentist, so that Brian could have the new teeth, here it turns out that Quagmire hates not entirely Brian.
- Protective with his family.
- From Season 8 and Season 9, he hates Brian for some mistakes that he has committed in the past. Whenever these two interact, Quagmire has been very rude to Brian, despite Brian's attempts to be polite, treating him like he is much more of a jerk than he really is. It usually ends where Quagmire quickly points out Brian's faults, or he inadvertently causes a situation that makes Quagmire hate him even more so along with the fact Brian gets beaten up by Quagmire. It's possible that the real reason that Quagmire no longer likes Brian is because he's simply a dog, as Quagmire developed an attraction to cats. This hatred turns into relationship of frenemies (are friends and enemies at the same time) which was shown in some later episodes where they're seen together hanging out with Peter, Joe and Cleveland.