If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Frollo is arrogant, conflicted, manipulative, self-righteous, complex, mysterious, racist, tragic, selfish, corrupt, vain, rude, evil, dark, uncaring, strict, stern, ignorant, cruel and sadistic. He, however, appears to have developed a sense of humor in The Frollo Show, and is known to troll a lot of people and create enemies in the process. He is a huge pervert, as carried from the film. However, he now is shown to have romantic feelings for Panty. He states to himself that he is not capable of real love, meaning he does not want to be in a commited relationship. He does not care for most people except for his friends, especially Gaston, his bro. He also loves to sing. It may appear that he is bisexual as he did masturbate to a picture of strong fireman as shown in the first episode... though he threw it in the trash in Frollo Has a Bad Feeling.
Gaston appears to be arrogant, vain, rude, conceited, evil, selfish, greedy, jealous, violent and insane. He, like Frollo, often trolls other people, but Gaston seems to have less enemies than Frollo. He is loved by most of the residents of his town and is extremely proud of it. He has a habit of shouting and is classified as a stereotpyical jock by most people. He may possibly be bisexual as he has gay porn in his pocket. He also loves decorating his bar with antlers and also enjoys eating 5 dozen eggs. In combat, Gaston does whatever it takes to win.
Along with these arrogant qualities, Gaston is highly intelligent. Whenever he thinks of something, a lightbulb would appear over his head, and he would say what he knows what should be done.
While he's still very arrogant, on one occasion, he acknowledged that he isn't a really good driver.
Powers and Abilities
- Frollo is shown to have pyrokenisis, and he's able to use a wide variety of fire spells, from a fireball to an impressive blaze coming from the ground. He's even able to use this to give his punches a fire effect, dealing increased melee damage. In Frollo Finally Does It, the demon sisters, Scanty and Kneesocks exclaim that the fire ball that Frollo and Hades made hasn't even been seen in hell; proving how powerful Frollo's pyrokenisis is.
- He wields a long sword, made of a pure material, and seems to be his primary weapon in most cases. With it, he's able to deal considerable damage, as well as deflecting projectiles.
- He is also capable of teleportation, an ability he likes to spam against his enemies.
- When Frollo, Gaston, Guile and Bison unite, they can perform the Giga Drill Breaker. Frollo and Gaston become the Drill, while Guile and Bison become the shades to hold up the enemy.
- He has the ability to access Super Saiyan forms as well, but he requires either major concentration to do so, or having the need to do such if a loved one is in danger. He's capable of accesing an unknown Saiyan phase, becoming nearly god-like, and is able to defeat any opponent regardless of their power (until Frollo Gets Flashed by a Gothic Lolita where he is quickly dealt with by an extremely powered up Wilford)
- For other weaponry, Frollo owns a jeep called the Hellrider, armed with a manned turret in the back. He also has a birthday present full of grenades, ready to be tossed or formed into a giant rocket-propelled grenade.
- In desperate scenarios, like a zombie outbreak, Frollo will use firearms, mainly the ones stored in his fireplace. He's very good at handling pistols, machine guns and rifles. He also owns a Charizard, as seen in Frollo Beats Up Evil Residents at level 65 with the moves Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, Toxic and Surf.
- But when all else fails, he will use a GameShark to cheat the system, mainly in CarnEvil... too bad it fell when he got to the zeppelin. As of now, Frollo has not found it intact or in pieces.
- Gaston mostly uses his original brute strength to fight his opponents. He's very powerful physically, he often deals powerful blows and is known for his trademark body slam. His spit is strong enough to trip opponents, and his "yes" can be weaponized into a pretty big sonic wave.
- He is quite a gunslinger with his firearms, like his trusty blunderbluss, his powerful Egg Blaster, or any other high-tech weaponry. He also carries a bow and arrows, which he uses to great effect. And an 8-ball.
- He also has a brodar, shown in Frollo Celebrates his Birthday, which lets him percieve Frollo's call for help, even behind Frollo's soundproof bathroom. Bison also has this ability.
- During Frollo Gets Flashed by a Gothic Lolita, he was able to swallow a bunch of grenades and use them to spit back a giant, rocket-propelled grenade with a rendition of his face on it.
- When Frollo, Gaston, Guile, and Bison unite, they can perform the Giga Drill Breaker. Frollo and Gaston become the Drill, while Guile and Bison become the shades to hold up the enemy.
Frollo is an old man possibly in his 60's or 70's. He has short gray hair (formerly brown) shown to be quite smooth however balding. He has a large nose and a slim figure appearing to be 6'0 feet. He also has quite hairy legs. His clothes consist of a long black robe, black boots, and several rings on his fingers. In his formal wear, he has a cool stripped-cap with red tassel and purple shoulder plates.