|“||I'd like to be a queen. Queens are in charge and tell everybody what to do.||„|
Emily is a reliable, clever, cheerful, sweet, kind and friendly engine, and sometimes acts like a sisterly figure to the others but usually gets into trouble because of her fussy and bossy attitude. Emily also enough impatient,as shown in several episode which make the other engine get annoyed with her.She's a lot nicer and wiser than she lets on though. She loves spending time with Thomas most of all, whom she may have a crush on.
- In Real-life,the only surviving member Striling single of her class (No. 1) is on display at the National Railway Museum.
- Home: Island of Sodor
- Train Built: Steamie
- Personality: Kind, nice, honset, bossy (sometimes), friendly, helpful, happy.
- Appearance: Green tender engine with 4 small wheels at the front, 2 drive wheels in the middle, 2 small wheels behind, and tender with 6 wheels, black smokebox, red chassis, black buffers, grey face, yellow portholes and white lamp
- Numbers: 12
- Gender: Female
- Affiliations: Good
- Allies: Thomas the Tank Engine (boyfriend), Edward the Blue Engine (father), Henry the Green Engine (uncle), Gordon the Big Engine (uncle), James the Red Engine (cousin), Percy the Small Engine (best friend), Toby the Tram Engine, Duck the Great Western Engine, Donald and Douglas the Scottish Twin Engines, Oliver the Great Western Engine, Murdoch the Strong Engine (uncle), Arthur the LMS Tank Engine (brother), Spencer the Silver Engine (sometimes), Mavis the Quarry Diesel, BoCo the Metropolitan Vickers Diesel, Bill and Ben the Saddle Tank Engine Twins (good friends and pals), Fergus the Traction Engine, Annie and Clarabel, Old Slow Coach, Stanley, Stepney (son), Bertie, Terence, Butch, Trevor the Traction Engine, Caroline, Harold, Skarloey, Rheneas, Sir Handel, Peter Sam, Rusty the Little Diesel, Duncan, Duke, Freddie, Mighty Mac, Luke, Bertram, Ivo Hugh, Molly the Yellow Engine (mother), Rosie, Lady (beautiful magical friend), Belle (beautiful friend), Millie, Stephen, Bash and Dash the Logging Locos, Ferdinand the Logging Loco, Hiro (grandfather), Flynn, Connor, Caitlin, Stafford, Winston the Red Car, Victor, Kevin the Crane, Dennis, Charlie the Purple Engine, Billy, Salty, Porter, Harvey, Elizabeth (sometimes), Cranky (sometimes), Jack, Alfie, Oliver the Excavator, Kelly, Ned, Buster the Steam Roller, Nelson, Paxton, Neville, Captain, Owen, Merrick, Hank, Flora, Pip and Emma, Jinty and Pug, Green Arrow, Iron Duke, Wilbert the Forest Engine, City of Truro
- Enemies: Devious Diesel, 'Arry and Bert, Daisy, Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge, Stanley (formerly), Spencer (sometimes), Elizabeth (sometimes), Cranky (sometimes), Max and Monty, George, Bulgy , Den, Dart, Norman, Paxton (only in Day of the Diesels), Sidney, D261, The Horrid Lorries, S. C. Ruffey, Troublesome Trucks
- Likes: Thomas (A Lot), working on the Fat Controller's Railway, telling Thomas what to do, being nice to her friends, imagining herself as a streamlined engine (like Caitlin, when she got take to the Steamworks), Taking Annie And Clarabel For Thomas (Because She Thinks Thomas Is Cute).