|“||I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No Thank You!||„|
|~ The Joker|
- Laws Enforcers: these characters are the agents of a certain state, institution or organization.
- Policemen/Policewomen: their primary mission is to maintain the law and order within the area they work in. Most of these agents are armed, althought not as armed and dangerous as counter-terrorists. They usually patrol either on foot or in distinct vehicles from the traffic. However, they often face a strong opposition from the street gangs.
- Counter-terrorists: these agents are much more trained than reguler policemen and often carry heavy weaponry. Their main task is to protect people from terrorists or celebrities from incoming attackers, deliver hostages and fight piratery. Example : John Spartan.
- Detectives: unlike common policemen these characters do not seek to maintain order in the streets and usually work on their own (though duos or trios of detectives exist). Their main task is to help the police apprehend much more dangerous criminals such as serial killers or kidnappers. Examples include Sherlock Holmes of the titular franchise and David Mills of Sev7n.
- Militaries: these characters work at the army.
- Superheroes: while some may work in their own ways, regardless of the laws, some may also work within the laws.
- Politicians: these characters work in political parties (or in their own) and defend progressist ideas or causes.
- Lawyers: they either defend people at the court or convict malicious criminals who intended to use their wealth or political connections in order to be free. An example: Phoenix Wright of Ace Attorney.
- Judges: they give verdicts and can release falsely accused people from being imprisoned.
- Philanthropists: usually businessmen who finance charities or use their wealth to help people in need.
- Spies: also known as secret agents. The most well-known example is James Bond.
- Religious leaders: including priests, ministers, rabbis, imams, or other clergy. An example: Mr. Rogers.
- School staff members: including teachers, principals, or or even prominent students. An example: Jennifer Honey of Matilda.
Pages in category "Officials"
“ Twilight Sparkle is one of the seven, later eight, main characters and the central main...
“ Luke Skywalker is one of the protagonists of the Star Wars franchise. He is an incredible Jedi...
“ Kal-El/Superman is the main protagonist of Superman and the entire DC Universe. He is also the...
“ Harry James Potter (born July 31, 1980) is the title character and titular main protagonist of...
“ Bruce Wayne, also known as Batman, is the titular protagonist of the Batman comics, cartoon...
Batman (DC Comics)