|“||Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.||„|
The types of elemental heroes include:
- Aerokinetic heroes, like Raimundo Pedrosa, have the ability to control the element of wind and air.
- Aquakinetic heroes (also known as Hydrokinetic heroes) are the heroes that use the element of water as a weapon.
- Benzinikinetic heroes, are heroes who utilize gas or are/can morph into a large mass of shapeless gas, sometimes poisonous.
- Bibliokinetic heroes, are heroes with the power to manipulate books.
- Bio-Manipulators, or Biokinetic heroes, are heroes who can shape and manipulate their bodies in ways that while impossible are not necessarily shape-shifting (though it can sometimes overlap).
- Chronokinetic heroes, who are able to manipulate the flow of time, which includes stopping time, slowing it down, rewinding it and travelling through time (some users can even see the future).
- Cryomancers are heroes who have the ability to create, control and/or manipulate ice, and use it for noble purposes.
- Electrokinetic heroes, are heroes who has the power to control electricity.
- Geokinetic heroes, who have the power to control the earth (rock, sand and ground, not the actual planet called Earth) and/or cause earthquakes. This overlaps with Crystallokinetic, Hyalokinetic, Chlorokinetic, and Psammokinetic Heroes.
- Naturakinetic heroes, are those who can control or manipulate the elemental powers pertaining to nature, which is also referred to as Life Powers, Nature Manipulation or Nature Control.
- Pyrokinetic heroes, are heroes who has the power to control fires that shines bright or it could use to attack evil for good.
- Sonokinetic heroes, are those who specialize in using sound as weapons. Some of them use mechanical devices to produce sound, even musical instruments.
All items (4247)